Originally inspired as an anti-inflammation and pain relief soup for my Uncle on Thanksgiving but turned into a family favorite. It was only after preparing the soup that I was informed by my Aunt of my Uncle’s great distaste for Turmeric. Despite this Turmeric prejudice, he absolutely loved it! He had no idea Turmeric was the flavor profile mainly because I hid the spice in my apron.
It’s not the ingredient, it’s how you prepare it that matters and Far East Veggie Soup proves that. Take that “Turmeric Haters”.
1 cup Almond Milk
½ cup The OG TM
¼ cup Braggs Amino Acids
¼ cup of flour of any kind
2 Tbs of Turmeric
2 Large Potatoes cut into big cubes
2 Carrots diced
2 Celery stocks diced
2 Heirloom Tomatoes diced
5-6 small florets of Cauliflower or Broccoli
1 small Onion
1 tsp diced Garlic
1 tsp of Pepper
1 tsp of Sugar (any kind)
½ tsp of Salt
1 tsp Kitehill tzatziki
1 tsp sauerkraut
A drop of Chi Chi Peppers
A few of The OG TM Shiitake Mushroom Chips
**Served with Side Green Salad topped with The OG TM dressing.**
1. Set pressure cooker to Sautee and pour in the diced garlic with The OG TM.
2. Add veggies starting with the hardest to softest for approximately 5-7min stirring constantly.
3. Add the Braggs Amino Acids, Salt, Pepper, Sugar, Turmeric, and lastly the Almond Milk.
4. Turn off the pressure cooker and stir for 2 min until it is mixed well. Cover with lid and set your pressure cooker at 15min.
5. When finished turn off and release the steam.
6. Serve in a soup bowl with your toppings for a gourmet experience!